Sunday, December 14, 2008

Build Your Own Virtual Skate Park

Epigrams - II

DEFINITION
A similar bee,

to cause pleasure,
the epigram must be
small, sweet and pungent.
eighteenth century Juan de Iriarte


SECTION
I've seen in a workshop in Rita
and Peace, two brunettes
to invite to love.
Blanca and Sol, two blondes ... good
Light brunette
higher and Anna,
curly hair that is (I have been assured)
a girl of profit:
The rest are waste and these six ...
paragraph.
Mariano del Toro and Smith



HORNS Our
bullring and from the stage forty

admired the antlers of a Miura Juan Amores,
and his wife (this is obvious) you
said with much affection:
horns like that, my cousin
has put you in the bedroom.
Anonymous, 1887


THE MAN AND THE SEX
I said to see a bull let up
tributed to feel hurt:-Comes
well, but not tops.
And so under the flat
added: - This is my husband!. REMOVE




disagreed with some hot amateurs
luck
more appropriate to remove the chopper.
According to some, the best
was a cut (in his opinion);
and one who understands the craft,
said: "The cut I load
and instead, a good long
always drives me crazy. FEOS



Admiring a matador, a gentleman said
natural
Valdemoro:
-
It takes courage to get on a bull!
that was the killer, like another ugly
Lucifer, and added some chulita
:
- More courage is needed
to receive him.
An amateur.


PLUMB
A Concha y Sierra, buoyant,

lashed out with such fury as was before, the circle seemed

Agramante new field.
- I am suspicious of these
(some manola
said that he was in tended)
Thus began my husband, and soon was
aplomb!

An amateur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment