Monday, November 16, 2009

What Does A Brown Mucus Period Mean

Working Day Vs Dolar Pesos

People:

I usually limit myself to my blog show only the news that interest me. But today I found a story in "Professional Infobae" that motivated me to give my opinion on the subject.

According to published news, people are picking up confidence in the local currency "weight" and is selling U.S. dollars to build short-term fixed deadlines. ( http://finanzas.infobaeprofesional.com/notas/89955-Los-ahorristas-se-suben-a-la-bicicleta-y-ahora-venden-dolares-para-pasarse-a-pesos.html )


In my view, this has three Comments:

1 - In the third quarter of last year (2008) the dollar was down, and it was just at the time when most people pass the peso, by paying high rates on term deposits that currency. But in early 2009 the dollar hit a very significant, raising its value above what they could have won betting on Fixed Term Weights in the period.

From my point of view this year is going as well. So I would be careful in any movement they want to do.

an option for those who want to try putting some money in time deposits in pesos can be: "Leave the money they have so far in dollars, and put the money they win from now on in a Peso Time Deposit. This minimizes the risk by diversifying investment. "

2 - The above, coupled with the rate of time deposits in dollars is less than 1% Annual motivate more savers to switch to Pesos. My perception of this is that it is a strategy for FEW and MANY MUCH WIN LOSE MUCH. I say suspicious, but this is what always happens.

3 - For those unaware of Finance say: "Know that the 2009 inflation rate exceeds the rate they are paying for time deposits in pesos. So all we were doing by putting the money in this investment is "Losing Less."


Luis Zuffo

0 comments:

Post a Comment